Monday, May 24, 2010





As an artist, I truly appreciate beauty when I see it. For me, creating something is very therapeutic and I manifest my art though my cakes, mosaics, and various pieces of art. It is how I express my myself and give affection to others.

Most women know that when they move to a new area, one of the hardest things to do is find a good hair stylist-especially when you have highlights or color treated hair. I found Mary Cahill-owner of Form and Function Salon and Industrie after admiring some of my student's hair. The concept of Form and Function is to offer high quality haircare at an affordable price.

I can't say enough about Mary and her wonderful team of stylists! She is an artist and has the talent of making people look and feel great- or as she says, "creating beauty from the inside out". Thank You Form and Function for being one of my awesome 2010 sponsors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment